From Russia With Love: The Muscovite CandidateNicholas Kronos -- Thursday, March 16, 2017 -- 04:22:50 PM
We all know Putin hacked the US election and put Donald "Golden Showers" Trump in as a puppet, don't we?
Maybe not, but I wanted to create this thread just for the title alone.This thread is tagged:
(All users will see what tags exist for a thread. Please tag carefully!)
Sure it might violate Senate decorum, but in times like these, even McCarthyite tactics are de rigueur.
The spectre of Putin is haunting America!
At least McCarthy was generally right about there being commies in the U.S government in the 1950s. We know that for a fact now. I'm not sure there is a single Putinista in the U.S. government, and I'm positive Trump ain't one.
All this hysteria from McCain because Rand Paul dared to vote against another small Eastern European country joining NATO and getting the full protection of the U.S. military. Why the fuck should anyone in the U.S. care about Montenegro?
Well...this topic won't seem to go away, even if the thread never got much traction.
Here we are two months later and can pose some new questions:
1) Do you believe Comey when Comey reports that Trump expressed to him the hope that Comey could "let [the Flynn investigation] go"?
2) If Trump did, does that rise to the level of obstruction of justice?
3) Is it a smoking gun regarding Trump's firing of Comey? In other words, does Trump's firing of Comey become obstruction of justice?
1) Do you believe Trump gave information to the Russians he shouldn't have?
2) Does it matter if he did?
3) If so, what should be the remedy?
2) No, but depends on details. Expressing a hope is not obstruction of justice.
3) No. Flynn was long gone when Trump fired Comey.
2) Was it illegal? No. Was it stupid and potentially negligent? Yes.
3) If not a crime, let the people decide in 2018 and 2020.
Directly related to Question #2: Comey Under Oath: ‘Have Not Experienced Any Requests to Stop FBI Investigations’
And that was last month, *after* the reported interaction between Trump and Comey over Flynn.
You mean "after," right?
Comey says the "I hope you can let this go" happened in February.
Imagine a revelation like this in the reverse (GWB wiretapped David Axelrod in 2008).
Despite all my unhappiness at having Trump as President, getting the lawless gang known as the Democrats out is one reward. As the history of most cities in America will tell you, once the modern Democratic Party gets entrenched, that's not always so easy.
Let's be clear -- in 2016 and 2017, the criminally-corrupt lying filth who comprised the entire 0bama Administration, top-to-bottom, directly wiretapped Manafort (and all his residences -- including his Trump Tower apartment) in order to conduct illegal surveillance on Trump.
The two key lines from the CNN report Nick linked:
In other words, they found nothing. Then the FBI (under Comey) used the fucking POS "dossier" to obtain a new warrant.
Bottom line -- this spying and lying shit went on with the explicit knowledge of Comey, Lynch, Cankles, Clapper, Brennan, Rice, Rhodes, Biden, 0bama, etc.
All need to be in jail.
Five years ago, Barack Obama: "The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because the Cold War’s been over for 20 years."